Who can be a guest blogger?
- An influencer - share tips & tricks for the kitchen, a recipe, or helpful cookbook tips!
- Examples of kitchen tricks: Low Carb Living: Baking Edition & Including Kids in the Kitchen
- Examples of recipes: Great Grilling Recipes from Susan Williams & Smoky Mountain Summer Recipes
- Examples of helpful cookbook tips: Must-Have Food Photography Props for the Beginner & How to Make Your Cookbook Even More Meaningful
- Anyone that has created a cookbook - Share your cookbook story!
Topics our audience love to read!
- Tips on food photography (think specific - like with smartphones)
- Creative and fun ways for naming your recipes
- Tips of how to test and/or edit your recipes
- Keto/Paleo specialist
- Cookbook stories
- Kitchen tradition stories
- Baking tips
- Tips for incorporating family stories into cookbooks
Steps to being a guest blogger.
- Email email@example.com with a topic you'd like to write about.
- We will send back available dates to be featured.
- Return your blog and any photos or videos you'd like included to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your blog has been posted we will share it via our social media channels. If you'd like us to tag you, please also submit your social handles.